Our driving school is approved by the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations to offer the third party road skills tests.
Non-Student Road Test $65
This is a Road Test for Non-Street Wise students.
Current Student Road Test $55
This is a Road Test for current Street Wise students.
DPS Road Test Clients
- Schedule Your Road Test Appointment Online Register Now
- Testing Location: 433 W. Pioneer Pkwy. Grand Prairie, TX 75051 - Next to Subway
- Tester Must Wear a Face Mask
- Testing Instructor will also Wear a Mask
- 2 Customer Capacity-
- Families, and Guests will Remain Outside Office During the Road Test
- Bring Hard Copies of ALL Required Documents, Based on Your Age Group
DPS is Closed, How Will I get my license?
Getting your license:
If you meet all of the criteria for your respective age group:
- Tester will submit the following documents to the DPS:
- Your completed Texas Driver License application DL or ID Application for Adult
- The DE-964 or ADE driver education certificate, if under 25 years old.
- Your DPS Road Test results from Street Wise Driving Schools
- The Impact Texas Driver Program certificate for your age group, dated within 90 days https://impacttexasdrivers.dps.texas.gov/
- A check or money order made out to Department of Public Safety for the $10 license fee.
Submit your documents, test results, administrative fee to address provided
Mail to: Texas Department of Public Safety
Attention: Central Cash Receiving
PO Box 15999
Austin TX 78761-5999
- The Department of Public Safety will issue your new license:
- A paper temporary license will be sent by email.
- You will receive your Texas Class C driver license by mail within two weeks.